Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Miquon Math

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Its been almost two years when I got the Miquon Math complete set along with a box of Cuisinaire rods-my brother gave it to my son. I had started it and then realised he wasn't ready yet. Now I'm really planning to use it as soon as he gets over with his NCERT Math-Magic Book-1, Insha Allah. For the same reason I've been reading a lot about homeschoolers who have used them and how they introduced it to their children. One of the most interesting site/blog for Math learning has been Lets Learn Math where she has given tips to master Miquon Math. The Lets Play Math site has a wonderful page full of Mostly FREE Math Resources.
The Miquon website also has a PDF Scope and Sequence chart.
Deweys' Blog has been helpful in starting out with Miquon through her page Journey Through Miquon Math.

No comments: